I have never been a huge fan of clubs, but I figured I’d try this anyway cause it just looks so yummy, and it didn’t disappoint. I think it’s the sour dough bread that make this sandwich so amazing. But all the flavors together were just so so good. I really liked this sandwich too, because sometime at my house it’s like, ok what do we do with our chicken leftovers, and this was a easy yummy alternative to just letting it go bad in the fridge. Enjoy!!
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 8 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and drained