This was a pretty good pasta salad recipe. There was a couple things I changed though. I put in just about half of the mayo and sour cream because that just seemed like way to much considering the amount of pasta. I also used cherry tomatoes because I feel like they have a better flavor, and I added about a half a can drained black olives cut in half. The last thing I did is I added about a 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese on top for additional flavor, and to make it look pretty 🙂 I really did like this recipe though once I tweaked it a little. The lemon pepper and dill weed really give it a unique yummy flavor. So I would recommend it. Just don’t be afraid to play with the recipe to suit your liking. Enjoy!
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry penne pasta
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and cubed
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon pepper